(Includes Additional Privacy Notice for Residents of California)
Effective and last updated July, 2023
Welcome to GenNext.Mortgage® (DBA of GenerationNext Equity Management Company, LLC, NMLS #2326098, “Our Company”) and our website https://GenNext.Mortgage (“The Web-Site”). We respect your right to privacy and are committed to maintaining the security and confidentiality of the data we gather about you.
This policy explains the data we gather, how we use it, and the decisions you can make regarding how your data is gathered and used. It describes the purposes for which we may use any personal information and/or information that can be used to identify you. A more thorough explanation of our security policy, which explains how we shield your personal data from misuse and illegal access both physically and electronically, is provided below.
Our Promise of Privacy
- We never trade, sell, or rent out customer information;
- In order to meet your needs, we only divulge customer information to specific personnel and businesses working on our behalf;
- In compliance with federal law, we expect all of our employees and businesses performing services on our behalf to maintain the confidentiality of all client information;
Your Personal Information: Gathering and Use
- We may collect personal identification information from users in various ways, including but not limited to, when users visit our Site, fill out a form, apply for a mortgage, subscribe to our newsletter, or engage in other activities on the Site. The information we collect may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, Social Security number, telephone number, email address, asset information, income information, or any other information that you submit on applications or other forms made available through the Website.
Along with information you have given us or that we have already gathered, we may also obtain personal information about you from outside sources. For instance, if you enter onto the Website using a social media account, we might get information about you from a social network provider.
We also automatically gather anonymous information about each user of the site, including the visitor’s IP address, operating system, browser type, and version number, as well as the web pages viewed. Together with other visitor data, this data is compiled.
Information that You Provide to Us and That We Collect and Which We May Disclose to These Third-Party Service Providers consists of:
• Name, address, social security number, employment history, income, credit balances, property insurance coverage, and any other declarations made by the client.
• Account balance, payment history, and any other transactional data.
• Information gathered from companies that provide consumer credit reports (including credit history and creditworthiness).
In order to finalize your loan, we will only provide information to third-party service providers as necessary. In addition, we may release data in order to comply with subpoenas, court orders, government investigations, or other legal procedure, or to otherwise defend our legal or contractual commitments.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
The Website does not comply with web browser do-not-track signals since our first-party cookies and tracking technologies do not track users over time or across third-party websites.
To provide targeted adverts on the Website and on third-party websites, we also employ third-party cookies. Users may be tracked using these cookies throughout time and between various third-party websites and services. Please be aware that even if you choose not to accept advertising cookies, you might still see our ads on services and websites operated by third parties.
Information: Access and Control
You may opt-out of any future marketing contacts from us at any time. You can do the following by contacting us at (978) 705-1278 or by sending an email to Info@GenNext.Mortgage
• Find out if we have any information about you;
• Modify or update any information we hold about you;
• Any information on you that is not needed for us to preserve by law should be deleted; and
• Speak up if you have any concerns about how we are using your data.
We Protect Personal Information
Our Company takes all necessary precautions to safeguard the information of our users. Users’ sensitive information is protected both online and offline when submitted through the website. When users fill out our application form, sensitive data is encrypted and safeguarded using cutting-edge encryption software called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). The lock icon on Web browsers changes to a locked state while on a secure page.
Does your company share my personal information?
Without your permission, no unaffiliated third party will receive or use your personal information for marketing purposes. Personal information gathered on The Web-Site may be disclosed to third parties as required for Our Company to perform the services you have requested and disclosed to connected third parties for their operational needs, to the extent permitted or required by applicable law.
You consent to receiving calls and emails about Our Company and our products if you provide your name, email address, and phone number anywhere on the Web-Ste. You might get phone calls and emails from Our Company about your interest in a mortgage if Our Company obtains your information through third-party lead providers. Throughout the loan procedure, Our Company will get in touch with you via phone and email as necessary to finish your transaction. In the future, we might get in touch with you to tell you about additional financial or consumer items we think you would find interesting. By selecting the unsubscribe or manage email subscriptions link in any non-transactional email, you can choose not to receive any correspondence that is not specifically related to your transaction. Emails that are directly tied to a customer’s transaction with Our Company cannot be unsubscribed from.
Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use this website. Underage children’s personal information is not intentionally gathered, kept, or used by us. We will immediately erase any personal information that a child under the age of 13 has provided to us over the Website if we become aware of it.
Additional Privacy Notice for Residents of California
The term “consumers” or “you” refers to all visitors, clients, users, and other residents of the State of California. This notice informs California residents of their rights with regard to their personal information and describes our online and offline practices for the collection, use, disclosure, and sale of personal information.
Although we think that the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act exemption of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) exempts a large portion of the personal information we collect, we are still giving you this notice to acknowledge your rights under the CCPA. For instance, the information we gather about California residents who apply for or use our financial goods and services for personal, family, or household needs is not covered by this Privacy Notice. In certain instances, we may compile data about you that is unrelated to how you use our financial products and services but that can nevertheless reasonably be used to identify, characterize, or reasonably be connected with you.
Any terminology used in this Privacy Notice that are defined in the CCPA also have that definition.
Information We Gather
We may gather personal data about you when you use our website, including your name, address, Social Security number, phone number, email address, asset information, income information, and any other information you enter on forms or applications you submit through the website. When you ask for a rate quotation, start an application, or send us an inquiry, we get this data.
We gather information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a specific consumer or device (“personal information”) as part of our business and in our efforts to serve you. In particular, throughout the past 12 months, we have gathered the following types of personal data from customers:
Actual name, an alias, a postal address, a special personal identity used online, an IP address, an email address, a username for an account, a Social Security number, the last four digits of a driver’s license, a passport number, or other similar identifiers.
• Categories of personal information covered in the California Customer Records Act
Name, signature, Social Security number, physical description, driver’s license or state identification card number, address, phone number, passport number, driver’s license or other state identification number, insurance policy number, education, employment history, and any other financial, medical, or health insurance information. This category of personal information contains certain items that may also be found in other categories.
• Classification traits that are protected by Federal or California Law.
Age (40 years of age or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, illness, physical or mental impairment, sex (including gender, gender identity, and gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, and veteran or military status are all prohibited factors.
• Commercial information
Records of personal property, goods or services acquired, considered, or purchased, as well as other consumption patterns or buying histories.
• Internet use or other similar activities
browsing and search history, as well as details about how a user interacted with a website, app, or advertisement.
• Geolocation information
Physical location or movements.
• Sensory information
Your interactions with our customer service personnel were recorded on audio.
• Work-related information
Job history, either recent or old, or performance reviews.
Information Not Collected
• Biometric information
The extraction of a template or other identifier or identifying information from genetic, physiological, behavioural, or biological characteristics, or activity patterns, such as fingerprints, faceprints, voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, as well as sleep, health, or exercise data.
• Non-public education data
Grades, transcripts, class rosters, student timetables, student identification numbers, financial information about students, and student disciplinary records are examples of education records that are directly tied to a student and are kept by an educational institution or entity working on its behalf.
• Inferences made using other personal information
Information that is audible, electronic, optical, thermal, olfactory, or similar.
Personal Information Excludes
• Information that is not covered by the CCPA, such as personal information protected by laws sector-specific to that industry, such as the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
• Public knowledge gleaned through records held by the federal, state, or local governments.
• Aggregated or de-identified customer information.
The sources from which we get the various types of personal information indicated above are as follows:
• Both directly and indirectly from website activity. For instance, via entries made through our website’s portal or automatically gathered information about website usage.
• Directly from our clients or their representatives. For instance, from records that our clients give us about the services they need us to do.
• Indirectly from our clients’ or their representatives. For instance, through data we get from consumers when we provide them with services.
• From third-parties who communicate with us regarding the services we provide. As an illustration, consider credit reporting companies, appraisers, and other service providers.
Personal Information Used
For one or more of the following business needs, we might utilize or divulge the personal information that we gather:
• In order to satisfy or accomplish the purpose for which the information is being provided. As an illustration, if you provide personal data to apply for a loan, we will use such data to handle your application, payment, and assist loan settlement. Your information may also be saved for loan fulfilment, loan servicing, or legal or regulatory requirements.
• To assist you, to react to your questions, to look into and resolve any issues you may have, to keep an eye on how we’re doing, and to generally support you.
• To fulfil your requests, make your purchases, handle your payments, and stop transactional fraud.
• To build, support, customize, and offer our websites, products, and services.
• In order to establish, personalize, maintain, and protect your account with us.
• For the purpose of customizing your website experience and delivering pertinent information, product and service offerings, targeted offers, and other communications (with your consent, as needed by law).
• For the purpose of developing and improving our website, products, and services as well as conducting testing, research, analysis, and product development.
• For the purpose of preserving the integrity, safety, and security of the databases, other technological assets, and company websites, products, and services that we offer.
• To respond to state or federal officials’ audits or inspections.
• In accordance with any applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations as well as to answer to requests from law enforcement.
• As explained to you at the time your personal information was collected, for other professional reasons, or in accordance with other provisions of the CCPA.
Without notifying you, we will not gather more categories of personal information or utilize the information we have already gathered for significantly different, unconnected, or incompatible purposes.
Sharing Personal Information
We might give third parties access to personal information:
• Such as companies that offer services like document import, title verification, degree verification, and other essential services;
• For any reason to which you voluntarily provide your approval;
• To safeguard our rights, other people’s rights, and their safety; and
• Based on what a law or regulation may require.
Sale of Personal Information
We haven’t sold any CCPA-covered personal information to another company or a third party in the last 12 months.
Your Rights and Choices
Consumers (Californians) have special rights regarding their personal information under the CCPA.
Access to Information
If your personal information isn’t exempt from the CCPA’s reach, you have the right to ask that we provide you with specific information about how we’ve collected and used it over the last 12 months. Your right to know follows our receipt and confirmation of your genuine consumer request.
The kind of personal data we hold about you.
The categories of sources for the private data we have about you.
We are collecting this personal data for business or commercial purposes.
The types of third parties with which we share that personal information.
The particular pieces of personal information we have about you.
Specifying the types of personal information that each category of recipient received if we revealed your information for a business reason.
The Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we have obtained from you and kept, with certain restrictions, unless it is an exception to the CCPA.
Please be aware that the CCPA and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act permit us to retain some types of data for record-keeping needs and/or to finish any transactions you started before requesting a change or deletion. Additionally, for legal, security, or other reasons, we might restrict your access to some information. If keeping the information is required by us or our service providers for the following reasons:
• Finalize the transaction for which we gathered the personal information.
• Carry out an agreement we have with you.
• Deliver the product or service you requested and take the steps that were logically expected given the circumstances of our ongoing business relationship with you.
• Identify security incidents, prevent harmful, dishonest, fraudulent, or illegal behaviour, or bring legal action against individuals involved.
• Exercise your right to free expression, protect another consumer’s right to free speech, or utilize another legal right.
• Debug products to find and fix issues that prevent them from functioning as intended.
• fulfils a legal need.
• Allow only internal usage that are substantially consistent with what customers would expect given your relationship with us.
• The California Penal Code Sections 1546 and subsequent of the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
• Use the information in other internal and authorized ways that are consistent with the context in which you submitted it.
Exercising Your Rights
If you are a California resident, you can submit a request to us by:
• Calling us at (978) 705-1278
• Emailing us at Info@GenNext.Mortgage
Only you or someone you have authorized to act on your behalf and who is registered with the California Secretary of State may submit a verifiable consumer request relating to your personal information. A valid consumer request may also be made on behalf of your underage child.
A genuine consumer request can only be submitted twice in a 12-month. The verified customer request must:
• Give us enough information so we can reasonably confirm you are the California resident whose personal information we obtained or a duly appointed agent of such a resident.
• Please provide enough information about your request so that we can comprehend, consider, and appropriately reply to it.
If we are unable to validate your identity, confirm you have the right to make the request, and confirm the personal information is about you, we will not be able to reply to your request or supply you with personal information. You don’t need to register with us in order to submit a genuine consumer request. We will only utilize the personal data supplied in a valid consumer request to confirm the identity or legitimacy of the requestor. Depending on the request and the knowledge we have about the requester, our procedures for confirming a request may change.
Timing and Format for Response
Within 45 days of receiving a valid consumer request, we try to react to it. If we need longer time (up to 90 days), we will write to let you know why and for how long. If we can do it securely, we will provide you our written response via mail or electronic means. Any disclosures we make will only be for the twelve months prior to the consumer’s verifiable request being received. If appropriate, we will additionally explain in our response why we are unable to fulfils a request.
Unless your request is excessive, repeated, or obviously baseless, we won’t charge you a price to process it or respond to it.
You have the right to avoid facing discrimination because you are exercising the CCPA’s privacy rights.
Information for guardians or parents
Except when such information is given by a parent, legal guardian, or other authorized adult, we do not knowingly collect or keep information about children under the age of 16.
We retain the right to revise this privacy notice whenever there are changes to our contractual, statutory, or other legal requirements. Any modifications will take effect right away as the new Privacy Notice is posted.
e-Mail: Info@GenNext.Mortgage or call us at +1 (978) 705-1278